“Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit.” (Philippians 4:17)
“Honor the Lord with your wealth” (Prov. 3:9)
Because God has richly provided for us, we honor Him through our giving. Giving is first a statement about the worth and significance of God. He owns it all, and any resources we have are just borrowed from Him! Giving is also used to support the mission and purposes of God through His people. We give through the local church because we recognize the church is central to God’s plan on this earth.
WHAT ABOUT ONLINE GIVING?
In our digital, paperless ages, online giving is a convenience that many people find useful.
Giving transactions are handled through a trusted, secure site that allows both church members and guests to designate gifts to the General Fund or several other funds. You can give one time or set up recurring contributions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to log in to make a one-time contribution? Yes, login is required.
- Do I need to create an account to schedule recurring contributions? Yes.
- Will I be able to see a history of my online giving? Yes, everyone who gives will receive quarterly giving reports.
- Can I give by credit card? Yes. You can give by credit card or debit card.
- Can I give to another fund not listed on the website? It depends. The website will generally show the primary, approved funds. Please contact Darlene Badeaux if you have questions about giving to other approved funds.
- Are my transactions secure? Yes! For more information, check out this webpage.
- Can I give stock? Yes. Giving stock can be a prudent way to give. When making a gift of appreciated stock, you may deduct the current value of the stock without paying any capital-gains tax. The charitable contribution deduction is also still allowed. To do so, contact Darlene Badeaux for additional information on this.