7 Watchposts: Saturday
Saturday – People of God
Read – 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:13
- Pray that the Lord, through His Spirit, would unite LCC in the bonds of love. That meaningful friendships and godly relationships would grow as we walk with Christ together. That freedom from bitterness, jealousy, gossip, and other enemies of relationships would cease.
- Pray for those in seasons of difficulty. That they may receive comfort, strength, and guidance. That the Lord would give specific prophetic words and impressions to encourage and care for one another.
- Pray that LCC would be a church characterized by the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
- Pray for a healthy development of church membership. That the commitment to be present at our church gatherings grow. That lifestyles that enhance biblical fellowship be flourish.
- Pray for specific needs associated with specific people groups within LCC: for singles, for marrieds, for teens, for new parents, for widows and widowers, for newlyweds, for college students, for single parents, etc.
- Pray for a culture of relational discipleship. That older men would mentor younger men. That older women would mentor younger women. That godly accountability and support be common place in our relationships.
- Pray that our people would not be ‘natural-minded’, but ‘supernatural’-minded. That the Lord lead us as a people to pursue holiness and to be people who ‘seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness’.
- Pray that the Lord, through His Spirit, would lead our brothers and sisters into deep devotional times in the Word and Prayer.