20for20 - Jan 17
January 17, 2020
Each day, your prayer assignment will consist of three segments:
Illumination – a scripture reading to bring light into our minds and heart.
Meditation – a moment of silence characterized by listening to the voice of the Spirit.
Intercession – a moment to intercede on behalf of our church
Illumination (5 mins)
- Scripture Reading – Ephesians 4:1-7
- Read the text slowly. Don’t analyze it; let it speak to you.
Meditation (5 mins)
- Still your mind and heart. Listen to the voice of the Spirit.
- What is the Lord saying to you and through you?
- Did you receive prophetic impressions to share?
Intercession (10 mins)
The following prayer points are based on our “7 Hills to Die On” Emphasis. Today we are praying for the ‘Hill of Fellowship’.
- Pray that the Lord, through His Spirit, would unite LCC in the bonds of love. That meaningful friendships and godly relationships would grow as we walk with Christ together.
- Pray for freedom and protection from bitterness, jealousy, gossip, divisiveness, conceit, and pride.
- Pray for a culture of relational discipleship. That older men would mentor younger men. That older women would mentor younger women. That godly accountability and support be common place in our relationships.
- Pray that extending forgiveness, grace, and mercy be common practice at LCC
- Pray that our love for one another be so evident, that the unsaved around us would know we are in fact disciples of Christ.